What Is ScreenShot Embedder?
A ScreenShot Is An Image Taken By Computer Or Mobile Phones To Record Visible Items Displayed On The Monitor or another Visual Output Devices:
- Select a Java Application you want to have a screenshot Feature.
- Then the file Extension must be Renamed to (.zip)
-Opmin4.2LabsHandlerUI.jar Should be
-Then Open Your “ScreenShot Embedder” Locate Your Opmin4.2LabsHandlerUI.zip…
- And Press Your Middle key which Is  because Its not Translated In English But In Cn.,
- Just Press (YES) if Ask To Read The User Data (4 Times) Then The Process will Start and wait 4 The Compiled Project..
- Click Option () to See If Its was Successful..And () Exit…
- Now Goto E:/Screenshot Vision or C:/ Screenshot Version to Get your Finish Project.
- Use Your File Explorer and Rename Back to _jar.
- Go To Your Gallery Or Memory Card and put dot (.jar)
- Test Your Mod!
HOW SCREENSHOT APPLICATIONS WORKS
- Before Installing Press Your * key and A Menu Box will Pop Up..
- SAVE PATH:
- SCREENSHOT KEY:
- SETTING KEY:
- COMPRESSION LEVEL:
- Change your Screenshot Key to (49) means KEY-1..
- This means whenever you Press Your 1 Keypad An image will be Taken Immediately within 20seconds..
- Go to Ur Memory Card See Your Result:
- If your Phone doesn’t have Memory Card Change Your Save Path to: file:///C:/predefgallery/predefmusic/ and Save.
Click Like Bellow