I’ve been receiving lots of message asking how to add Feedburner subscription email form to their blog.
And you might have been seeing email subscriptions on many blogs and wonder how it’s done if you’re new to blogging. The one I’m using is delivered by feedburner. Are you Wondering what its for and how its being used? Well, your subscribers will get an email each time you make a new post and it’s a great way to keep them coming back again and again.
1. First Login to feedburner with your google account
2. Click on my feeds right at the top of the page then click the feed you’ve burned earlier
3. Now Click on publicize tab
4. Now select E-mail SUbscription from the links on the left
5. Now click the activate button
6. Now you should see some links under the E-mail subcription link by the sidebar.
7. Select subscription management to get the code to use on your blog.
9. You might as well check out the other links for customizing the email.
Try sharing this post.