LAGbook.com is one of Africa’s fastest growing social networks created on 17th April 2010 by Chidi and Chika Nwaogu and was launched to be social on the internet on 25th April 2010. With over 20,000 users after its first year of inception, LAGbook is still growing by the minute.
This so called Chidi and Chika Nwaogu who are twins brother are student of the University Of Lagos, they love Etisalat and give all members free etisalat credit. LAGbook.com was initially created for the student of University Of Nigeria, it was expanded to all Nigeria two months after its inception, this social network was expanded to 21 countries in Africa but now expanded all Etisalat subscriber around the world.
Lagbook.com is a fast-growing online social network for Nigerians to connect with their family, friends, colleagues and loved ones where ever they may be. Come join thousands of Nigerians already using Lagbook. It’s free to join, so go on. LAGbook.com is a social network of Nigerians, for Nigerians, by Nigerians. It is a network where Nigerians unwind, mix-up, connect with each other and share their daily experiences in Nigeria and beyond!
Lagbook.com is a network where Nigerians can chat, share videos, events and photos, interact etc.
A network to connect all Nigerians together regardless where they are.
Isn’t it encourageable, huh? Really impressive.
Incoming search terms:
- african chat social network online (3)
- nigeria social networking sites net (3)
- nigerian social network friends site (2)
- free LAGbook (2)
- nigeria social sites free (1)
- nigerian social network chating (1)
- african chat social network (1)
- NIGERIAN SOCIAL NETWORK NIGERIA SOCIAL NETWORK CHAT (1)
- user chat for african nigerian site (1)
- nigeria social network 2012 (1)