It was yesterday when i was toying with my pc playing with some folders where i hide a folder, though this wasn’t new to anybodys hearing but i’ll just share how to do just that as i’ll be explaining in details on how to hide and unhide it successfully without loosing any files or subfolder of the main folder, Just follow the simple steps bellow to hide and unhide folders on your system..
How To Hide Folders On System(PC)
1. Just make sure you are on the desktop bakground of yoour pc, are you?
2. Now navigate your mouse to the folder you want to hide.
3. Now right-click on the folder and click on properties then it will display a dialogue box which contains many attribute for the selected folder.
4. Now look towards the bottom of the dialogue box and mark the box shown Hidden then choose apply and choose ‘apply to this folder and subfolders’ and press ok.
How To UnHide Hidden Folders On System(PC)
After successfull hide of folders you may need iit back, and unhiding it back is just in a couple of steps. lets go on..
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Clcik on the arrow beside category at the right hand side labeled “category” and select small icons.
3. Now click on folder option, it will display a dialogue box a shown bellow. now follow the steps as numbered in the image bellow.
4. You have successfully unhide your folders back..
Now after you hide and you unhide succesfully and you need to reverse back to return the settings back to normal because the folder will have a fade folder because we have not unmark the attribute “hidden” but you can still use the folder like that, now lets go.
1.Now right-click on the folder and click on properties and unmark Hidden then choose apply and choose ‘apply to this folder and subfolders’ and press ok.
2.now go back to Control panel and follow the step in unhidden the folder and so after you click on folder option > View > Don’t show hidden icons. and apply then save.
Note: If you didnt do this, next time you hide a folder it wouldn’t be hidden so you need to do it in other to make everythin works well..