Not everybody know how to play SEGA games on symbian phone but today I am show the way to play SEGA games on symbian phone in an easy way.
How To Use PicoDrive To play Sega Games On Symbian
1. Download and install PicoDrive [Sega Emulator] to your Symbian Phone.
Picodrive comes with features such Load rom, Load state, Save state, Configure controls, Configure screen and Configure sounds.
2. Download SEGA Games, don’t try installing the games because it won’t install.
3. Create a folder and copy the games into the Folder
4. Open the emulator and click on configure control. Change it from 3 button control to 6 button control for a better experience. Click on configure key and select the keys you want (S60v2 users might not have enough keys for all the controls, so press ‘c’ to skip the less important ones). Locate folder and then the Sega Games you move into the Folder.
5. Now Load the games and start playing.
Comment below if any problem occurs.
Incoming search terms:
- how to play sega games on symbian phone (5)
- picodrive s40 (5)
- game roms for symbian s40 (2)
- pico drive s40 (1)
- pico roms free download (1)
- sega symbian s40 (1)
- whatsapp emulator for s60 (1)
- why airtel network is not supported by whatsapp s40 (1)